Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 10:19 PM   #789
mountainsam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: California
THOR #6701
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDC54 View Post
LOL! We like to say that in the UP, we have 9 months of winter, and 3 months of bad sledding!

You could be right about the temps causing the warping, but I would think that warmer climates would produce more expansion and warping than the cold climate. Plus this has been a relatively mild winter so far...
RDC54,

I took a flashlight out to our 23TR and found the same warp in the cabinet lower trim panel as you show. Not sure mine is quite as bulgy as yours but it is there.
I also found a warp on the back of the closet wall right about the level of the curtain valance. This is just a loose area, it pushes right back into place. There is really nothing to hold it in place unless there is/was glue on the back side.
Due to the fact that these are just very thin non supported trim I have zero concerns. I found no water intrusion anywhere and it has been raining for 2 days and nights. I still think it may be cold and damp temps. As you can see comparing the photos the flash on the camera makes it look worse than it is.

As for the battery readout, I did not know that but I did wonder why when I would plug it in it would instantly show full chttp://www.thorforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14http://www.thorforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14971&stc=1&d=15468991 84970&stc=1&d=1546899184harge.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2751.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	14970   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2756.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	14971  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum