Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 12:59 AM   #15
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysiek View Post
Thank you. Since you mentioned. Just watched with my boys the movie "RV" with Robin Williams. I might have some nightmares night before my first trip. That is why I am trying to learn as much as possible about the coach knowing well that I will still look like a rookie setting up for the first time. Well, I will survive.��

Hey, I watched the movie "Money Pit" right after I bought my first house. Same queasy feeling. Don't worry about what you look like, few will be paying any attention, at least until you back into something or sideswipe a tree. Then you'll have lots of "admirers"! Try to do some short trips and try to avoid setting up after dark. Most people will be "old pros" in no time, while a few seem to never quite get the hang of it and should go back to using motels. You'll know which you are...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.