Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 10:09 PM   #2
10scDust

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaktop View Post
One thing I hated about the 2018 Citation Sprinter was the location of the full system water filter. Ridiculous and was was removed. I see no reason to filter the entire waster system, toilet, shower. Looking at this unit that can be mounted easily in one of the storage closet located directly below the sink, accessible from the outside. For drinking & cooking.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Glacier-...MBS4/205641823

Any thoughts?
I agree, not a bad idea, some systems remove more through their filters than others, like a reverse osmosis used in a household.

But then... I would be checking all that, and cost of the replacement filters, also checklist it as a winterizing target.
Remove filters and drain lines, I don't think I would want the taste of that anti-freeze, stuck in the drinking water system.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum