Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 01:45 PM   #1
JimOIB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Fourwinds 24F
State: North Carolina
THOR #9511
Four Winds 24F - 2017 models

I have a 2017 FW 24F and I believe this was the first year for this coach. Does anyone else’s have one? I would like to compare notes.

I have the drawings and over the past 18 months have crawled everywhere in and outside the coach. Given that, I think I am missing a few standard features and have a “assembly issue”. First, there is only one set of lights over the dinette under the storage cabinets. The second set on the slide ceiling are missing so we eat in the dark. Second, one of the bedroom lights is installed outside the bedroom and in the main area - when we have the curtain pulled and turn the bedroom lights on it lights up the whole place. Third, right side cargo bays are missing lights. Fourth, the sewer termination is two separate valves instead of a standard 1.5x3. I have to reach under the coach about a foot and forward a foot to open the grey water valve. Not fun in the rain.

Before I contact Thor I’d like to know if other owners are missing these items. BTW we went to LazyDays RV in Tampa yesterday and looked at a 2019 24F and everything above was there.

Thanks, Jim

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum