Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 10:21 PM   #3
Pops R

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Texas
THOR #1403
OK the area as I said is on the outside incoming water bay where the water filter and outside shower water is. The drip leaks were/are on the braded tubing wing nut water lines. It seemed to be from a worn out washer so have been looking for the correct size cone washer used in those lines.

We bought our 215 Thor Challenger new so have had it without any drip leak issues since Nov 2014 till now.

I view it the same as having a leak on a garden hose where one needs to replace the washer. Trouble is no one seems to carry that correct size cone washer.

I have an email out to ACCOR, the water line manufacturer Thor used on our 2015 Challenger and I assume on all of the Thor Motor homes.

If Thor is monitoring this site can you give any insight and or what a Thor owner has to do to correct the drip problem, like where can one order the proper cone washer or what item number one would need to ask a dealer to order for the water line from Thor.

I did have to remove the whole cover in the outside incoming water bay to get to the tubing to find out where the leak or leaks were coming from. So now I need to find the correct size washers or be told one has to buy the complete water line fitting as no one sells the washers, and what has been my experience so far

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum