Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 05:30 PM   #68
Toolroom

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Compass 23TB
State: Indiana
THOR #10682
Correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolroom View Post
We picked up our coach today from Thor's repair facility. To say the very least I am overwhelmed by the whole experience. Everyone involved in the repair of our coach was friendly, courteous and went above and beyond to make sure we understood how the repairs were performed and that we were happy with the results. The floor in our coach now looks as good as the day it was new. Not only did they repair the floor they also did a few other repairs free of charge while they had our coach. I don't know if the folks at Thor follow this forum but If they do I would like to send a big THANK YOU to Jason Treadwell, Steve Reed, Brian and I think it was Vince for all their efforts to make me a very happy Thor customer.
I hate getting peoples names wrong!
The young man who did the repairs on my MH was Trey Kaiser, not Vince (don't know where I came up with that name,) my apologies. Anyway Trey did a great job! Thanks again!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum