Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 04:27 AM   #2
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Convert Analog to Digital Thermostat

My second attempt at posting.......I converted my 2013 ACE 30.1 coach thermostat from Analog to Digital (not a digital Coleman though) and made a Powerpoint drawing of the wiring......but did a Jpeg of that drawing so it will post here (hopefully). Note the wires with two colors are Thor original Analog wire splices. The GL and GH are air conditioner low and high speed fan wires and the air conditioner has its own control relays up in the ceiling space I believe. The digital thermostat has its own AA batteries so the coach ground is not required for that thermostat to operate its control relays. I hope this is helpful as a reference as the designations should be similar for all thermostats (famous last words). Good luck

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum