Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 05:17 AM   #27
kmhappel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: California
THOR #14024
Ah I see what you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
That schedule kind of fits the latest information from Donlen. The 2020 Ford Super Duty is scheduled later in year than normal. Perhaps nothing official will come out at 2019 NAIAS.

As interesting, or more so for RVers, is that the 2020 E-Series is now scheduled for January 2, 2020. That’s almost 6 months after typical Model Year production start up date. In my opinion that suggests a major upgrade for the 2020 E-Series may be in the works.

https://www.donlen.com/buildstart-trucks-ford.html
I see, learning. I am a tool and die guy and this indeed looks like the they are retooling a line in the five months between line assignment and start of line manufacturing.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum