Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 05:19 PM   #3
jabrabu

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chatea 31E
State: Maryland
THOR #5837
Thanks for the reply.

In the past, mine had taken a few tries before the relay would latch on, but would eventually work. Recently, I had some work done at a dealer. They replaced the power converter as part of the work, and when I tried to turn on the power at the disconnect switch it would not turn on. The dealer said that the battery had just gone dead and they needed to charge back up, but even after driving for over an hour with the generator running the battery disconnect would not turn on. I only had DC power with the generator running or shore power plugged in. I checked voltage at the batteries and it was good. That's when I checked the relay fuses and banged on it, and it started to work intermittently.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum