Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 03:07 AM   #5
Makerofsawdust

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: California
THOR #7902
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkluber View Post
It's only the two of us (and our 2 dogs) traveling in our 2016 Thor Windsport 35c. The dual recliners with center console that came with the RV, make it difficult for all of us to sit together so I'm replacing the recliners with a 68" tri-fold sofa. The shop doing the swap out doesn't want the recliners. Does anyone have any ideas on how to best dispose of these?
What is the total length of the pieces? Any chance you could post some pictures? I live near Palm Springs and could make the trip if it will fit in my Hurricane and the price is right. Any more info you might be able to provide would be great.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum