Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Sofa - Thor ACE
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 04:50 PM   #28
DLockhart

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #14216
Replacing Sofa

I have a ACE 29.3 2015. The sofa is so uncomfortable and the first time we used it the bar bent so the sofa sinks in the middle. I am looking at adding the sofa from Thomas payne collection. It has a left side, middle console and the right side. Camping world has it in their catalog but the Camping world near me says that they don't sale Thor's so they are not sure if it will fit.

In my motor home the heating vent/hose lays under the sofa and they are two round vents cut in the bottom of the sofa on each side. I am wondering if they can run the hose through the console piece and put a vent there. Looks like it would work. Just don't want to order, pay for it and have it delivered just to find out that it won't work.

Has anyone had experience with this?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum