Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 07:15 PM   #7
The Gritz Carlton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmtech16450yz View Post
haha yeah I was up until after midnight! No coffee though, just a cup of tea for me. And no drugs, a friend of mine once told me that you NEVER want to try cocaine, he said it was AMAZING! And as much as I'm addicted to toys, I think I could become addicted to any drug pretty easily. haha.

You want to know the truth? I checked my phone when I first woke up and saw Ken's question about regular vs. premium and literally put everything else aside to answer right away this morning. Sharing knowledge is that important to me and when somebody craves it, I can't help but dole it out.

I absolutely LOVE IT when people want to learn and it's stuff I know. My wife has been telling me for decades I should be a teacher but the problem with being a "real" teacher is you end up having kids or grownups in your class that either don't want to learn or can't learn. I don't have a whole lot of patience for that so I think that would frustrate me. But when smart people want to learn, I'll do anything I can to help!

The other factor is WAY back in high school for some stupid reason I took a typing class. Oh, I remember, I took it because it was 90% girls!!! Anyway, it stuck and I can still type pretty fast and without looking at the keyboard or screen. So I can be watching TV or talking to my wife and also typing tons of dribble, filling forum posts to the brim. lol. Sorry!

I took the same typing class for the same reason! IBM Selectric and have been a fairly decent typist since. I miss the angled keys vs. the flat keyboards of today. I also took a second year of Spanish just to see the teacher's butt wiggle when she wrote on the "black board" (actually green) with chalk. I can only count to five in Spanish and cannot complete a single sentence other than to ask where's the bathrooms and order uno mas cerveza.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.