Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 05:13 PM   #9
Ozzie322

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2287
Hi every one with a Thor Motor Home especially the ACE 27.1. I just got of the phone with Thor customer service and was told that they could not tell me where a wire would connect to thermostat. It's there wire and they can't say where it comes from or what the wire is for. they sent me the thermostat manufacturers manual which will not tell me where wire comes from. I'm very disappointed in Thor they have a good marketing ploy which dose not mean anything after you buy. I bought this MH a 2016 and have had nothinG but trouble. If anyone is looking at Thor their quality and workmanship stinks.Buyer's Be ware Thor lies...Exam: window leaks, heater electric not hooked up from factory, Roof leaks and things comming apart inside. I could Go on but what's the use I'm stuck....
PS there are 3 wires coming out of wall. 1 Red, 1 White and 1 White with Red stripe. And that's the one (White with Red stripe) I need to know where to connect it at thermostat. If anyone knows I would appreciate letting me know

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum