Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 10:40 PM   #4
Wrpt58

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Hurricane 29M
State: California
THOR #8249
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdpinokc View Post
Looking at replacing the rear sway bar on our new Vegas 25.5. Like to ensure that the Hellwig 7180 will fit the Vegas. Appreciate any comments.
I was going to replace mine on the Hurricane 29m I have, but found the Hellwig specified for it was same OD as the Ford original. Considered that the steel composition and properties had to be very similar. So I didn't spend the money. Did the Rear CHF, left front alone, and am reasonably satisfied.

Your chassis is probably different but check the OD of the Hellwig against what you already have, then decide. Replacing rubber bushings with polyurethane is worth it.
Wrpt58 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum