Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 06:52 PM   #6
KCook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37KT
State: Michigan
THOR #2628
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
We have a 2016 Vegas and on the dash (below and to the right of the radio) is a covered little plug that has the HDMI and USB port one on top of the other. If that is what you have then you will need a Mirroring Cable. It is a special cable for your iPhone that has HDMI and USB plugs on one end and then the other end has a plug that fits into the charger miniUSB port on the iPhone. Get the cable and it works to mirror what is on your phone. You may need to download the Mirroring App for your phone. The USB is used to charge your phone while you are using to mirror onto the Dash Radio.

It will work with an Android Phone (different cable needed because the charging port on the phones are different sizes, at least ours are).

I could not get it to work with my Windows 8.1 Phone as there was no App available last month when I set my wife's phone.
Thanks, I have found a mirroring app and down loaded it, and it is the same plug set up. Can you use it while driving?

KC

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.