Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 05:51 AM   #48
kmhappel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: California
THOR #14024
Wow, thanks for both the fuel and tuning info, one more quiestion

HI again,

On the subject of shakedowns, I agree that the shakedown run is going to be VERY important. We are doing three. The first is static and across the street from the dealer, The second is a couple of hundred miles, to another dealer in the company where friends live, the third is 500 mile further on at home. I hope the three stage trip with planned checkouts and repairs as needed will get the initial list straightened out.

On fuel, I get it. On tuning, as I said before, from previous experience, this is the single greatest upgrade that one can do. In CA it is illegal for emissions reasons. For me the real issue would be passing emission tests after five years or when selling. How do people deal with that? If there is a good answer, I'd do the 5 star in a heart beat.

These guys have a system that stores the stoc k setup so it can be reloaded. Does anyone know them? https://www.ultrarvproducts.com/Ford...-Custom-Tuning

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.