Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 06:03 PM   #6
sab3864

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Maryland
THOR #12424
I actually was just checking their firmware that was supposed to fix where it does not switch back to the rear camera after using a turn signal (there was another long thread about that) and when I re-downloaded the firmware I noticed it was newer than the previous version for that fix. So When I checked the pdf instructions it says "The firmware update will allow your Axxera stereo to return to rear camera
display after using vehicle turn signals.
It also prevents audio playback muting while cameras are displayed. (9/24/2018)"

I have not installed either yet. To be fair, I never installed the previous firmware for returning to rear display because the downloadable version seemed to be older than what my Radio said the current version was. That was 1800502A.

The newest/current version is 180808A.

This is the link: https://mito-oem.com/index.php?route...on/faq&topic=5

I would be curious to know what Stereo and firmware everyone has. I'll be checking mine in a bit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.