Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:37 PM   #16
pstandiford

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 35SF
State: Missouri
THOR #2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgator View Post
What year is your motorhome and which panel do you have? I have the older style monotone panel which I have posted a few messages above. When you installed, did you do it yourself or did you have them on the phone? They sent me a 1 page document that was lacking information. I emailed them about it and someone called me yesterday and said when I get the package to call and ask for tech support and they would walk me through the install. I just hope it works with my older system but they said it would.

Burch

I have the monochrome just like yours. The instructions they sent were adequate. I did the install myself. I did make a call to tech support to verify one step. I believe there were four buttons on the programming device they sent. The fourth button didn’t seem to upload anything to the controller but they said that was correct. Support was very good.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum