Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 02:04 PM   #19
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstandiford View Post
On our install the buttons were marked A B C D (or 1 2 3 4 - not sure which). The instructions were to press the buttons in order. Unfortunately I didn’t keep the instructions so I’m going by memory. I just remember that it was a smooth install.
My instructions don't specify any order but they are labeled a,b,c,d so I will do it in that order.

The other question I have is can you be connected to more than one bluetooth device at once on the motorhome. For example, we listen to the outside radio a lot and I can control it from my Jenson app via bluetooth. The actual radio is located in the bedroom. If I am connected to the radio, can I also still be connected to the firefly system? I am assuming that if I am using the radio and then want to extend the awning, I would have to disconnect from the radio and connect to the firefly system on my phone.

Burch

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.