Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 05:37 PM   #11
Porthole

Brand: DRV
Model: 2019 MS 39DBRS3
State: Delaware
THOR #9431
On the CheapHeat supplied plenum I had no room to use the rear 6” discharge. I even had to remove the flange in order to get the furnace assembly back in.
And that was after shortening up the DS floor register duct and adding a custom 90 degree boot adapter.

Larry seeems to think I will have a problem with overheating and short cycling, but I have yet to expierence that.

I have ready to try a variety of 6”-4”, 6”-5” 4”-2” adapters to try when I do my refit in the spring.

Hoping to get some airflow to the front bath and bedroom and water manifold area. And while I am at it I plan on insulating the exposed ductwork for the upper deck.

No way having an exposed 10”x2” duct exposed is helping with trying to get heat up front..

For a workaround this year I added a 20 amp outlet in the front bath closet so we could use a small portable heater up front.

2019 DRV MS 39DBRS3
2020 F-450
Porthole is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.