Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #4
9uc

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Former Daybreak Owner
State: Nevada
THOR #360
That's a nice looking unit. Didn't realize Thor had a new one was out. Is it rated above or below the Challenger. The floor plan looks almost identical to our new Daybreak 34XD. That which I see that I like better than ours is the extra counter space pull out above the drawers, DW would kill to have that extra space, I like the Duo Tone furniture, though I am satisfied with what we got. I don't have the pull down bed and didn't want one, so that's not a point with me, but I did like the electric shades over the poor at best draw shades across the front and the computer work station. On the outside, needless to say, I loved the full body paint and wish we had it on the Daybreak. I had bought a used Tiffin 37DB that had that option by 1st owner. Much easier to keep clean and to wax. Don't really know much about the 22.5 wheels, had them on the Tiffin and know that they are expensive to replace. We have the 19.5s, but I'd love to have them on Aluminum Wheels. One biggie on the Miramar that I'd kill to have was that far better wet compartment. The one on My Daybreak is poor and antiquated at best. It has the old style hose external connection so I had to buy a 90 degree adapter to reduce stress on the fitting. I'm also not able as far as I know to fill the tank without disconnecting and using the manual fill on the other side of the unit. The rear docking lights and the rear gas fill would be nice options.
9uc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum