Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 06:05 PM   #69
gmtech16450yz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: California
THOR #10907
Wow. Just wow.

Maybe we should debate homosexuality here too. I would bet there's a few that still think it's a choice. Are any of you guys members of the Flat Earth Society? lol.

You know all of this makes perfect sense. They say you come into this world in diapers and leave in diapers. The human brain's (especially the male brain) ability to reason and understand future consequences literally atrophies roughly 15-20 years after birth. It makes perfect sense that it would do the same thing 15-20 years before death. hahahahaha.

I thought about going into things like the fact that all cells have a lifespan. Or the research on aging being done here in the SF Bay Area at places like Stanford, an area that's not exactly being "dumbed down". lol. Or the explanation of how my FIL (deaf for years without both hearing aids) lost his sight at 85 and suddenly could hear people whisper across the room WITHOUT his hearing aids, but he still has extremely advanced dementia. Or the example of my father who at 84 thought nothing of driving his new Jaguar 100+mph 2 days before he went to the hospital for a routine test, had a massive stroke and was dead a week later. Or the family member everyone "thought" was ok, but when in the ICU figuring out if the plug should be pulled the dr's did a brain scan and found "SEVERE brain atrophy".

And to give Ronald Reagan as an example? So many lolz!!!!!!!! He was diagnosed 5 years after office. I know from my experience with my MIL who died of Alzheimer's that we knew something was wrong YEARS before she was diagnosed. These things don't happen overnight. It's science dammit. Ignorance does not mean reality. Meaning if your ignorance makes you think the earth is flat, it doesn't make it so in reality. All cells have a lifespan and degrade with age. It's as basic as that.

httphttps://youtu.be/2q9BuzNRc3Q
gmtech16450yz is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum