2017 vs 2018/19 Vegas 24.1
i purchased a new end of year '17 vs new '18:
Things i like on my '17 vs '18/19...
- micro/convection oven is at eye level on '17 vs M/C oven is near the floor on '18/19 so you gotta bend over and use a flashlight to see the controls
- i saved lots & lots of money on new end of year '17 vs '18. probably the primary reason for purchase
Things i don't like on my '17 vs '18/19...
- plastic kitchen sink and bath sink on '17 vs stainless on '18/19. i've recently changed them out to stainless, about $125
- bath sink faucet on my '17 is a cheap two handle vs '18/19 is a single handle. i've recently changed out to a tall single handle, about $35
- wedgewood-vision cooktop is large & elevated on '17 so i get less usable counter space vs the '18/19 which has the burners recessed with a built-in cover. wish i had that
- little window in kitchen in the '17 vs large window in 18/19 (but i get an exhaust fan above the cooktop in the '17)
- no solar wiring in the '17 vs '18/19 (but that's ok, i can do it myself)
Things i'm neutral about, '17 vs '18/19...
- aero-style cabinets...i don't care either way
- interior vinyl seat colors...i don't care either way
i think everything else is the same
'17 Vegas 24.1