Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 03:51 AM   #8
West

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Utah
THOR #2562
Mine was extremely bad. We would be stuck inside unable to get out at gas stations sometimes on hot days we couldn't close the door. I would upload a video of it if I knew how and cared enough to figure it out. You knock the hammer trick but it works extremely well and now I don't have to mess with trying to tweak my motorhome's chassis to make an improperly installed door work. If you look at mine and the ones I've done for a couple other people the hammer method works the best and is the most unnoticed. Plus you can't beat how quick and easy it is. One quick tap on the top and bottom mounting screw and your done. My local dealer is the one who showed me this and says that's how they do it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum