Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 06:49 PM   #41
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
I went over to the RV at lunch and got it working. It works really well! I just have to figure out how to mount the module. I took some pictures.

This is the panel cover, the programmer and the module that has to be installed.

This is the panel where you install the module and hookup the programmer. You can't see it in the picture, but in the upper right you see a orange cable plugged in. Above that cable is a row of about 6-7 network ports. You plug in the programmer fist and upload the new software, then you plug in the module to one of the free ports.

Here is the module hooked up to the panel. There is an opening at the bottom of the circuit board so I'm going to try and mount the module underneath the board. Will go back tonight to finish.

The following are pictures of some of the screens from the iPhone app.

Not sure on the range yet but I stood about 25-30' in front of the motor home and was able to turn on and off lights. I think this is going to be a very nice mod to the motor home.

Burch

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum