Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 08:28 PM   #3905
PapaMo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Newmar Canyon Star
State: California
THOR #6863
Inexpensive mod

Not sure if something like this has been shared in the past (this self-help novel that Jerry started is getting huge!), but a friend of mine did this in his travel trailer. It makes that narrow closet by the bed a little more useful...at least for me. Great for storing sandals, underwear, socks...whatever. Just nothing too heavy.

Got this on our trip this past fall while in Alamogordo, NM, at the Walmart. Went with the wider version and it fits perfectly, side-to-side. I wasn't really worried about the length. As you can see from the picture, the bottom compartments just stack neatly out of the way. I suppose you could trim them off with a heavy duty pair of scissors.

I don't think it was more than $10. The one I got has wide velcro 'hangers' that you connect over the closet rod. As always, measure before you buy!

Cheers!
Kent

I just checked and I believe this what I got --
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Honey-Can...1a&athena=true
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190131_121605.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	15467  
ReadyBrute Elite towing & braking
PapaMo is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum