Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 12:46 PM   #7
10scDust

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #13869
From what I have learned on these threads about the V10 tuning...
1st, I cannot explain the technical part, the parameters, differences, etc, there are others more into it that I, & respectfully so.

About the discount with 5 Star Tuning, the only folks I have experience with.
They just announced a purchase discount to members of this Thor Forums group.
However,
Prior to that announcement, someone mentioned a discount on another forum group, called: iRV2.com. (I RV too)

The website for 5 Star advertises a $549 price tag.
Using a link provided to iRV2 got the 5 Star web page locked, so I called them.
The discount is still in affect, he took my order over the phone, free shipping, at a 20% discounted price, and all I asked for was the iRV2 price of $439.

Another thread, on Thor Forums recently, the 5 Star rep stated there is now a discount for this group of folks too, if they wish.
I noticed that it was more like a 15% discount price, so the choice is yours.

This is from my own experience, I chose 5 Star, and am not saying one brand is better than any other.
I hope this sheds some light for some, have a nice day!

p.s. We also live in a no emissions testing area, so I am not worried about swapping back on a factory tune, or if this one is kosher. I just want the performance enhancement while you still can!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum