Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 02:17 PM   #40
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Quote:
Originally Posted by motofabio View Post
I’m contemplating peeling all the swirl graphic stickers off my 2019 before the sun does it’s work to fade the paint. Just wondering if anyone here has done it and if so, what your experience was like doing it. Pictures would be great to see!
I've been doing this for years to all my coaches,.. I hate the Easter egg look and the stickers just don't last in the vegas sun,... I just picked up a thor 29m hurricane and the build date was 12-18-18 so they will just peel right off... the longer they are on there the more they will start to ghost ...paint on the gel coat is kinda iffy , the az and nv heat will make it check then you are right back to the same spot...the sooner they come off the better... for me anyways... through the years I have heard mixed opinions..but for me I like it and it's my coach so there ...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.