Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 10:58 PM   #3922
Metalman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Kentucky
THOR #2817
Quote:
Originally Posted by jannnda View Post
Now the ugly
Attachment 15508
Both rear leveling feet are bent. Not sure how I did that.
Good news is I did level the MH in manual mode. The bad news is it looks like this
Attachment 15509Attachment 15510
The passengers rear leveler is not touching the ground. Let the laughing begin.
If you think bent leveling feet are bad, try loosing one. I heard a tingling sound while we on the road and thought I hit a piece of steel. Nope, that was the leveling pad flinging off into the yonder. They are not expensive to replace. When the ground is questionable, I use plywood pads under the levelers. I screwed together two layers of 3/4 inch thick plywood, about one foot square, each piece of plywood is at 90 degrees to one another.

I don't worry about having one or more tires in the air when leveling the RV. The last time we used it, both front whees were a couple inches off the ground. At one time we had nine people inside. No problem, but we old people don't thrash around much.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum