Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 12:01 PM   #3929
jannnda

Model: 3719 Newmar
State: Arkansas
THOR #14120
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTransplant View Post
I bent one of my pads while trying to put a couple of boards under it while leveling on soft ground. The softness of the ground was uneven and half the pad went into the ground and spit the board out. I got a replacement from Lippert. I measured the diameter of the old pad and gave them the part number of the hydraulic cylinder. The one I got had slightly different stamping, but the diameter and mounting hole size were right.

I have Snap Pads and have been quite happy with them. Install was simple - just a little soapy water on the pad interior and then lowering the leveler into the Snap Pad. Main challenge was making sure the Snap Pad was directly under the leveler pad. I lowered the levelers until they a little more than an inch off the ground and position the Snap Pad.
I was able to get the front Snap Pads on. A little soap works. I think the same thing happened to me on the back My plan is to call Lippert today

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.