Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 03:22 PM   #6
m@tt

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #13002
I've considered using ring connectors and a shorter PP end and just letting it dangle down to grab it but I have to consider both needs now and in the future. My knees andcback don't always allow such movement sometimes and grabbing a cable a couple feet from under the lower profile sidewall behind the steps is not that easy when compared to a mere plug on the side. I would never imagine running a coax connector directly to the TV when a coax port can on the side of the rv. If it can be toaster simple it will be more often used and done right. Then again I did burn my toast more than a few times in my life so I could be off my rocker.

Point noted on the visibility aspect being a magnet for break in. In fairness, the TV dish on top indicates a couple tvs are inside, the noise of a generator means desired appliances, and even just size of the rv can all be factors.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.