Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 03:27 PM   #9
Jyoung

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 42FK
State: Oklahoma
THOR #12199
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
I also had the flashing lights on both controllers. I turned off all power to the mh and called LCI and Thor. Both didnt know why both controllers would be flashing and still working fine. I searched LCI site and found instructions on how to reset the controller. Very simple. Just double tap the extend switch.

Couple weeks later I went back to the mh and powered it back up. THe slider controller wasnt flashing anymore. Overhead bed was still flashing. Did the double tap on the switch and no more flashing.

Both Thor and LCI were nice and tried to be helpful but why didnt either of them know about the reset. Both documented the problem and said if it stopped working they would take care of it.

Jerry
Are you talking about the rocker switch to extend or retract the slide or the reset button on the controller outside the coach? It probably is different on your coach, as I have a Tuscany. We are having problems with our rear driver slide extending then it retracts on its own a few minutes later. I thought I would give this a try anyway. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.