Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 02:52 PM   #1
Ejohn2317

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation Sprinter 24sa
State: Florida
THOR #13813
eRapta Quad monitor camera

One of the reasons of reducing the size of a motorhome from 33 feet to a 24 foot B+ was that my wife said that she would drive. At a recent RV show she saw a Sideview camera system installed. Being that we already a side veiw system in in my Honda pilot she asked if this could be installed in our new RV. I recently installed an E raptor Sideview quad monitoring system. Though the instructions that come with it are minimal at best it was fairly straightforward . She's very happy that she can now see in his blind spots. It comes with four cameras which is overkill to say the least but I thought hey why not I guess it would come in handy as kind of a security system when you are in camp Walmart. It does not have the ability to record video it also does not have any video output . It does have camera triggers that you would attach to a turn signal to activate each camera individually if you want to install that. I purchased this on Amazon for $199. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0034.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	15529

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0040.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	15530

Name:	IMG_0038.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	15531

Name:	IMG_0039.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	15532

Name:	IMG_0032.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	15533

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum