Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 08:29 PM   #11
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileyra View Post
Hello I'm a new owner of a Freedom Elite 30FE and don't really understand them not installing a TV in the bedroom myself. How did you install yours? This is our first motor coach and am a real time newbie and like to watch tv in the bedroom.

The why is easy...it’s cheaper that way! When I got my Freedom Elite it had a place for a TV but no TV. I went to Best Buy and bought a simple fixed mount for about $25. We had an unused 19 inch TV in our guest room so I just used that. I used a stud finder to find a wall “stud” - which wasn’t more than 2x2 (if that). I was able to use short lag bolts into it on one side and metal hollow wall anchors on the other. Take care not to drill all the way through the wall. I also put a DVD player on a shelf I mounted near the ceiling in the corner. Was able to pull the cord and the feed through the hollow wall.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum