Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 11:47 PM   #34
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Well if the basics are good I expect you’ll have a fine machine once you sort out the remaining issues. If you look through this forum at all you’ll soon see that even brand new rigs have similar issues. BTW you can confirm the age of the tires with a careful examination of the sidewalls. Down near the rim there will be a string of numbers that start wit “DOT”. There will be four numbers on the end of the string that will be the week and year of manufacture. For example one of mine is 0915 meaning the ninth week of 2015 (like early March) so my tire is just about four years old. It too looks like new but I probably will replace it next spring before the travel season gets underway. All the best with your adventures. You seem to have a fine good humor about the whole thing!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum