Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 04:56 PM   #16
Terry and Jo

Brand: DRV
Model: 2010 MS 38TKSB3
State: Oklahoma
THOR #3240
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbird View Post
I finally found a Dexter 'how to' print out. It says, as Walker suggested, to apply a light coating of anti-seize lubricant to the spindle. Sure glad I posted this and followed my gut.

I got two bearings pressed in today. I wanted to keep the old bearings but they managed to wreak them. I asked them to try and save at least one tomorrow for a spare. I do have a complete hub with bearing as a spare anyway so its not that important. I'm a spare parts nut.

Glenn,

Could you provide a link to the Dexter "how-to" print out? We are fixing to replace the Never-Lube bearings in our 2010, and I'd like to have that information. We thought we were going to have to completely replace the axles as they say Lippert has no bearings or hub assemblies for the Never-Lube. However, over on another forum, I was told to get the Dexter bearings as they were the same as the Lippert ones. (Who knows, it might have been you telling me that. I have CRS really bad.)

Also, where did you get your bearings? Do you have a link to them?

Terry
Terry and Jo is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.