Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 06:14 PM   #30
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Girl View Post
Hey Lizzard2112; I ditched my boxer's fences bc so far most of the places we've stopped at don't allow any kind of fencing, so hey jus took up limited storage space. You might find he same problem, but hopefully not.

It hasn't been much of a hassle for me since Radar's a well trained mobility service dog & seldom leaves my side - but in the few cases so far where he just seems to want to enjoy some rare sunshine (& wasn't on "work"), I've resorted to using the ACE's pet hook or whatever it's called with a 10 foot lead.

If I havta leave him alone for some reason, he goes in his kennel, which resides on the bottom bunk.Attachment 15625Attachment 15626
Oh, here is an image of the pens i used off Amazon. They aren't metal, just plastic. I used plain old tent stakes to keep them secure against his weight, which is about 65 lbs so far. I got them as soon as they decided he was the dog they'd pair w/me for when he had a sleep aways w/me during that 1st yr of training to assidt our bonding. Yeah, probably an unsual practice for sd's in training, but it was a pvt group & it turned out to be great!Click image for larger version

Name:	180610_024853_65.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	15627

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.