Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 03:42 PM   #1
Fish and Dear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
Bigfoot Leveling System

I'm sitting in the lobby of Quadra Manufacturing right now in White Pigeon, MI. My rig is in the shop having installation done. Sure is cold here!!!

Came in last night. The have a nice place for overnighters with three 30 amp plug-ins. Such friendly people here. On the phone they confirmed the correct system for our rig. Installation here is $250 right now by guys who do these all day every day. Even fuel from and back to AR it's still less than having it done at home. And I know it will be done right.

Early this morning Kyle met with me to answer any questions and tell me what to expect. Even before my appointment time someone knocked on the door and said they were ready if I was. In the office everyone is so friendly also. Other than cold toes from walking my dogs in below 0 wind chill everything is going great.

Can't get into installation bldg for pictures, but I expected that. If you're on the fence about these systems I can say you'll be pleased with the customer service for sure.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.