Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 05:31 PM   #21
Rdine

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #13387
yosemitebob thank you for your comments. I originally caulked using the expanding foam around the inlet tubes just in front of the drivers dual wheels thinking that was where my leak was coming from. BUT that was not the main source of my problem. The expanding foam is now cracking and not making a good seal. I will remove it and replace with some type of rubber spray so it can get into all the small nooks and cracks.
I have 2018 Four Winds 23U. Contacted Thor for warranty work but was told sorry warranty expired. It is really hard to recommend a Thor product based on my experience. I had a Winnebago before my Thor and the difference in quality and customer support is striking.. Thor should go to Winnebago school. Once I get my water issued solved I will probably go back to a Winnebago.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.