Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New to Forum
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 12:04 AM   #6
mountainsam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: California
THOR #6701
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa Glenn View Post
Glenn from Canton, Georgia. We are new to the Forum. We have a fairly new purchase of an 2017 Compass. Like the camper a lot but it is a lot smaller than we have been used to and is our first class C. We are excited to see there is a forum for Thor. We currently are not able to get hot water with our Girad instant hot. It worked initially but after winterizing and opening up it tries to come on but does not. Not sure where I need to check. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Hello and welcome to the forum. I dont know if I can help you but there a a few checks to make. Propane on? switch in water heater compartment on? Good flow of water? thermostat turned up to 115-125? The biggest problem I have heard with the tanklesss heaters is that there isn't sufficient water flow. Have you tried using your water pump rather than city water. Sometimes this help get the flow the heater wants. I have only had an issue once and that was insufficient water flow. I turned of the city water and used our pump and it worked fine. Lastly possible a spider built a web in the vent pipe.

Hope this helps. Be sure to let us know the results. Good Luck

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.