Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 02:17 PM   #11
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
......cut.....

Interesting that there is a step up to get into the garage!? Is there outside storage or a generator under the garage?

Look at this interior picture: There are two steps up going front to back..hmmm

......cut......
I think that going back into garage should be a step down, not up. It’s hard to see, but I think it may be an optical illusion caused by aluminum diamond plate at rear wall.

I found a site that has one for sale with more pictures, and the garage looks about the same elevation as the front area. Speaking of that, by having the front area floor lower, they made the front living area the same as the cab, so front seats can swivel and become part of living room. These are the kind of details they should have been thinking about all along. Granted, it would be better if they didn’t have that elevated area in back. That step could be a tripping hazard, although steps in RVs is a common design (like practically all fivers).

I also like the long awning over ramp and the relatively short rear overhang for a toy hauler.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6046E4BF-94BB-4C3D-BF12-FC1C9817E62C.jpeg
Views:	295
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	15770  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.