Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 03:41 PM   #3
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
since the typical method to do this from Magnum, with the 'normal' ME-RC, like mine, or the similar ME-ARC controller, is to PUSH and HOLD the Charger button until the system goes into Equalizing mode, WHILE on 50amp shore power - a similar 'push' would have to be available thru your Interface... though since I don't have one like yours, I would not know specifically if that's possible, or if there is just a method that is deeper within your settings.

I wonder, though, if you actually have a ME-RC controller, but it's just not for your physical use since you have the Interface, and it is instead mounted near the Inverter, giving you the option of the physical interface versus the factory supplied interior one.

I'm not aware that the Magnum Inverters have any physical way to make these changes on the Inverter itself, since there is only a 'On/Off' push button on the end, unless the Magnum manual provides for a way to use the button in a certain 'pattern' of pushes to get it to go into Equalization mode - though I doubt it.
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.