Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 01:57 AM   #5
ddlonewolf50

State: Arizona
THOR #13531
Quote:
Originally Posted by petefoss View Post
Hi All

Sorry to start a new thread but I'm not finding what I want with search. Since my converter doesn't maintain the chassis battery on my class C when on shore power (by design according to Thor). I'm looking for a float charger that would run off 110V inside the coach and back feed the chassis battery via the cig lighter socket on the dash? Sounds easy to find but I'm striking out here and on amazon.

Thanks,
Pete
Hi there Pete , I have a Thor 23U that is plugged in with an adapter so I can use my shore cable to trickle charge house battery with my main battery switch to USE so the battery will get and maintain a charge through the converter. The RV is a 2018 model. I do check the batteries , house and cabe with a hydrometer and check water levels . Hope this helps you.

Sent from my 5049S using Thor RV Forum mobile app

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.