Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 09:03 PM   #1
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Hot Water AWOL, please help!

I lost my hot water completely last night. My water heater pilot light is out. The contol panel says its out but I didn't know that's why I had no hot water till I switched to the water pump, & only then does it only toggles the red light saying pilot light out. I haven't had a trace of warm water since, not even on the 110 electric setting (which never seemed to heat anyway), & now not on the gas setting. Before that, I could get warm/hot water at my kitchen sink with gas, but only luke warm after a prolonged time at the bathroom sink & forget about it in the shower! So I watched some videos that told me how to light the pilot & where. I came outside armed to learn something new. But when I opened the hatch I found absolutely no pilot controls of either of the types that are most common, even tho inside the hatch was a sticker telling me to move the pilot knob to light, light it and hold it the 30 seconds that's apparently standard! So I've added a pix's of my compartment. Can someone please tell me where my invisible pilot control knob is & that I'm blind for not seeing it straight away??? Thanks everyone!Click image for larger version

Name:	20190221_154737.jpeg
Views:	364
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	15803Click image for larger version

Name:	20190221_154743.jpeg
Views:	327
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	15804Click image for larger version

Name:	20190221_154751.jpeg
Views:	332
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	15805

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.