Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 10:36 PM   #3
MSK

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 37.4 Former ACE30
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #1590
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we did a PDI, but the tech simply said this is for this and this is for that, but not how to actually use the system. We traded in a Thor ACE the had one simple water hook up. The Palazzo has a set of valves, two low point drain valves, one Blue valve that has settings for City Water, City Water fresh water tank fill, Dry Camping and Sanitize/Winterize and a Red valve handle with a sanitize setting and a normal operation setting. I'd like to know the specifics of how and when to use them all. Clearly the city water and tank fill are no brainers, but I am not sure about the others.

Ref External outlets, my ACE had them adjacent to the outside TV. I've looked all over on this one and can't find any outside receptacles nor an outside Cable connection port (although I distinctly remember the tech mentioning the cable port.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.