Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 11:59 PM   #31
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck and Mary Ann View Post
I'm guessing the Camping World in Fayetteville NC is a bit the other way for you, so good luck when you hit Hampton Roads. There is also a Camping World in Garner NC, about 30 miles west of I-95 - go I-40 west to US 70 east. Hope you get it fixed without taking out a beating in costs!
I actually was already scheduled to go back there to pick up my tags (I hope this time they're in!) & to get another warranty issue dealt with (when that part arrives). I thought about going to Fayetteville bc I'm at Ft Bragg right now, but they said it could take weeks bc they take care of those who purchased from them 1st. But when I called the one I purchased from they said they'd address it immediately bc it's a safety issue. I hope they have the motherboard on hand bc their parts seem to take forever to come in, I think they'd arrive quicker using old fashioned pony express[emoji39]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.