Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: 2018 Thor Ace
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 12:54 AM   #2
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by EleJae1967 View Post
We have had our coach to CW 3 three times for a water leak that comes out from under our 29.3 Ace,
they claim it’s fixed only only to find it’s not after a rain shower the next day, I don’t know if this is serious enough they don’t won’t to mess with it or they don’t know how to fix it, will be calling Thor in a couple of days to see if they can shed any light on this irritating issue.
I brought my ACE 30.2 back to cw 3 times for a leak in my young 2 month old rv'ing life. They said the 1st time it was jus from dewinterizin when I picked it up - that they'd accidently sprayed water over the shower. The leak didn't go away. The 2nd time they found 2 leaks, one in the shower, one from the roof leaking into my bathroom fan that had an insert cut too short at the factory (that's on order w/a temp fix). I came back the 3rd time bc their fixes didn't fix, the rig began leaking again less than a mile after they finished. They found the actual problem was at the connection between the water pump & however it moves water from the tank. That took care of it. Seems at least for this ACE, 3 times is the charm - tho I'm still waitin on the bathroom fan insert replacement...I hope yours is found & fixed more quickly!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.