Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 02:19 AM   #17
jannnda

Model: 3719 Newmar
State: Arkansas
THOR #14120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
Mine was about the same. Take out the 4 screws and pry a little in a couple of places to loosen it enough to pull it up and out the way. Found the rubber seal loose and the fibreglass hanging down. Glued them both back in place with Superglue. Did notice one other thing laying on top of the motor I have never seen before. Aluminum foil in some places just laying there, so I removed it since it was not tied down to anything. Finding the screw holes to screw the doghouse back down took some more time too. It doesn't line up that well.

Before I took my dog house off I used a pencil and outlined it on the floor. It still took me a little while to find the holes.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum