Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 04:52 AM   #17
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAxisOwner View Post
Thanks. You'd think Thor would be just as frustrated as me, or at least have some "pull" on the matter. General RV of Jacksonville seems to care less about customer service and a handshake. These guys are worse than..... drawing a blank.

Aside from a BBB complaint, have any Floridians gone this route? -

https://www.flhsmv.gov/pdf/forms/84901.pdf
As already mentioned, and I hate to confirm it but you are in the same boat with many people and it makes no difference who you bought it from. I am convinced they ALL lie their butts off to sell and then you are not wanted around again UNLESS you are buying hi dollar items from the super store. Your dealer is the very same as CW. I had to wait a FULL YEAR for a simple headlight elect plug. After weeks turned into months for this item (which was discovered on the walk around at delivery) I called and started showing up every couple weeks. I told them this is a simple plug that I or them could walk across the street to any auto parts store, buy and splice it in. I was told if I did this myself it would void the THOR warranty on the MH. POPPY COCK. They removed the plug at delivery and hard wired it to get me off the lot and I would not allow it to remain that way. The plug is there for ease of removing the headlight assembly if need be. I played the game to see how long it would take while I continued to drop in at times. There were several other issues that also took the year to have replaced. SOME are still not to my satisfaction but I'm done. They all walk the other way when I stop in for anything now. From the top manager to dept supervisors etc..
Bottom line, once again, you are right where you would have been if you had purchased from CW. They all stink.

My next move is to compose my letter and send it to the big dog that owns CW and others for his notice of poor customer support. I realize he will not care but it will give me satisfaction to let him know.

Good luck with yours.

PS: Just to add insult to injury, pull the wood off of your bed and take a look under there. Open any compartment and look there. You will find wood chips, electrical wire, wire nuts, sandwich wrappers and all other sorts of trash. They clean nothing. Yes, I hate that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.