Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 07:24 PM   #8
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
You can try taping around the entire windsheild (Blue panters tape so its not so hard to remove) to see if that helps then silicone yourself (Good luck with getting the dealer to seal in a timely manner).

I think the mirrors on mine make some of the wind noise. You can try to angle them more to make more areo but still have them in adjustment so you can see from the drivers seat?

Let us know what you find.

I found another air leak to the front... where the defrost vents go,... they put about 6 or 7 inch hole for the defrost hose to go through , so the air is getting in behind the dash board... sealed that up and went for a drive with my db meter..don't try this without someone holding your beer, with beer safe I took the dp meter around the windshield,... jumper from low 50's to middle 70's... once we got to 70 mph.. wind noise got loud... like 82 db...so my next test is gonna be tape over the windshield rubber and test again..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum